Monday, October 7, 2013

Updates

Things are going great this week. We didn't make a baptismal date with our Brazillian Family. There are a lot of churches in Brazil that take money and lots of other stuff so they are understandably hesitant. We did however give them all blessings today. They all are sick and once they learned about priesthood blessings they wanted them. So I did one in English and Japanese and Elder Justesen did one in English.  We did all the annointings etc. It was tough, but the spirit was super strong.

We did however make two more baptismal dates this week. Both for the 27th of this month. One is 17 and a really close friend of mine, the other is 20 and super super cool. He accepts everything we teach with eagerness. He's going to for sure get baptized. If the lord wills it, it'll happen. We're definitely working.
I don't have any time today because I lost the phone earlier and we spent email time trying to hunt it down.
I also didn't take any pictures this week, but I do have one good one.

This is what a Japanese Suburb looks like at night in the Rain.





I'll try to get some better pictures as I go. We're going to Nikko again next week with our friend Shohei.
Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment