Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas in the MTC

Hello everyone! 
 
Merry Christmas! We can't call home so they are letting us e-mail instead. The computers aren't working very well though so this is going to be a short e-mail. 
 
Elder Mosdell and I got to break the bread for the sacrament. Elder Bednar was there and he gave one of the best talks I've ever heard! He talked about the true character of Christ and about putting off the natural man and turning outwards as Christ would. It was awesome. I left sacrament today feeling edifyed and uplifted. 
 
I'm very very excited to able to teach this gospel to the people of Japan in the Japanese language. I know that this church is true and that this gospel is true. I've learned here in the MTC the importance of the Atonement, I've learned how to gain personal revelation through the gift of the Holy Ghost, and I've learned how to teach others and bring them unto Christ in the Japanese language. I want you all to know that I love you and that I'm greatful for all the support you have given me. I know that this is where I need to be. Think about the Savior on the day we celebrate his birth.
 
I gotta run my time is up. Thank you all for the gifts you gave me. I loved them all!  My district is helping me eat all the food. Tonight we get texas BBQ!! thanks to our zone leader Elder Coleman. 
 
Love ya'll!!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment