Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Transfer

Transfer Part 1

Hey Mom! I'm transferring today so I don't know if I'll get another time to write. If I can I'll fill you in on stuff tomorrow, if not you'll know more next week.  I'm leaving Senzokuike and going to an area called Okegawa. It's in Saitama-Ken good news is that's North Mission Territory,  bad news,  I was only in Senzokuike for 8 weeks!!   AAH!  Packing is the worst thing ever!!! I'd go so far as to say it literally is the Bane of My Existence. But I know that I can see Miracles in Okegawa. I just need to keep a good attitude. My new comp is Elder Gallagher. He's almost done with his mission but I've talked to him once or twice and he's pretty cool. We'll see what happens!
Give the Family my Love!


Transfer Part 2

Well I've moved. I'm settled in here in Okegawa. Yesterday was a long day but I survived. The weirdest part was traveling by myself for an hour or so to get to my new area. It feels a lot like Takasaki over here except that it's all flat. From what I've seen so far it's a good area. I can not believe the apartment!! It's Soooo COOOL!! It's one of the newer modern apartments. It's all super sleek inside and it's way comfortable for the 2 of us. It's got solar panels on the roof and the city actually pays the church because our house generates so much electricity. There's all kinds of gizmos to see how you're using the energy you're producing etc.  Also I said I knew my companion and I was right! Elder Gallagher and I met before I left last time. He's way cool and his Japanese is way good. It's going to be a fun transfer. The ward apparently is full of Dendo Fire so I think we'll really see some Miracles this transfer. He's almost done with his mission. He's 2 groups above my MTC group so he goes home in August. He's "dying" soon so it'll be interesting to see what happens.  There is a good chance we will stay together for a couple transfers. My predictions have been wrong before though ( I did not think that I would get transfered ).
 

Random Side Note. That Bike is Heavy!!
I carried it from train station to train station! 

I made it though and I'm enjoying a good P-day with Elder Gallagher.

You wanted to see my Senzokuike apartment so I took some pictures Saturday night. I'll get some for Okegawa soon.
 

Have a Great Week!! I Love You!
-G

 Senzokuike Apartment











No comments:

Post a Comment