Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ueno Zoo

Hello Everyone!

We went to the Zoo today!! I thought I'd throw some pictures in and tell you about it.
First things first. They have a Panda!!! Is that not the coolest thing ever!?!?
 

We went to the Ueno Zoo today for what was supposed to be a Zone P-day, only half of our district showed up, but it was sooo fun!!!




Today was spring opening day at the zoo and there was a lot of people there. Ueno is right in the middle of Tokyo so you can see for yourselves just how many people were there.


It was perfect timing though because the cherry blossoms are in full bloom today. Aren't they great? I feel lucky, this is my second spring in Japan!


The Sakura are only in bloom or a week or two before they're gone so it's pretty rare to see them unless you live in Japan. Well this e-mail doesn't have much substance to it unfortunately but I just don't have the time I did when I started it. It's P-day but I'm still a missionary and I'm still busy.




Transfer Calls this week. I'm pretty sure that Elder Tauchi and I will be together
at least one more transfer. That would be great, my Japanese is getting super good because
of him. I'll let you know what happens.
Love you all!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment