Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Week

Today is the Beginning of my second Transfer. Crazy!! It's going by so fast i can't believe it!! I don't have a whole lot to report on for this past week so here are some pictures of food. =) The first is Calpis, which is the most delicious drink ever. I live on this stuff. I dunno what i'll do when i go home and they don't have it ha ha. 
 
The second is (蟹 kani) crab. my family will remember the "whole little crabs"
that Jeremy eats on Top Gear. They are actually very delicious but a bit of a chore to eat since they are so crunchy and rather sharp. The next item is Yakisobapan!! a yakisoba sandwhich and oh is it soooo good. This was my lunch today as a matter of fact =)
 
 
That's really all there is to report. This past sunday i had the chance to speak in sacrament about why i came on a mission it was a really good opportunity to share with the ward and build a good relationship with them. My Japanese isn't great but the Holy Ghost helped me say what
I needed to say. Bearing "pure" testimony is a really important thing. When we bear "pure" testimony we feel the Spirit and when we feel the Spirit then we are being sanctified. When we are sactified then we have the Light of Christ with us. It's that light that others see.
 
I love you all and I know that you all can have the Light of Christ in your own lives. Thank you so much for the support that you've given me and for getting me out here on my mission. This is the best Experience I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment