Monday, February 11, 2013

Exciting New Transfer

                                                                                                                      11 Feb 2013
Hey Everyone,

Well today is the First day of a New Transfer and I have some awesome news!
My comp, Elder Tauchi, is a District Leader this transfer. I'm way stoked because i get to go on splits with every Elder in the District Tokyo zone is the biggest zone in the the mission and our District is one of the biggest as well. there are 8 or 9 other missionaries. So i get to go on splits like 6 times i think. It also means i have to study because i may be asked to give trainings at District meetings or during splits. It's awesome! We work really hard here in Senzokuike, which means that  we'll be even more busy! It's a little tough, but it means my japanese is gonna be that much better and his english is pretty awesome as well. We have some great investigators so hopefully this transfer can be a really successful one. Wade's comp Elder Kerr is a District Leader too! I think this is a good sign for Wade and I in the future to become District Leaders or Zone Leaders. It's something to shoot for. I

Unfortunately am running out of E-mail time so I have to cut this one short.

Thanks again for all your love and support. I took these pictures this week on the way to our apartment and one today for p-day. We played soccer with the young men at Tokyo Tech!

Love from Senzokuike
Elder Howard






No comments:

Post a Comment