Monday, May 27, 2013

Slurpees and Stuff

Well Hello again everyone!
Not really anything super interesting has happened but I figured I still send out a bit of a picture blast to give you all a taste of some of the fun things that have been happening recently here in Okegawa.

Bowling: We went Bowling as a Zone for P-day today. Elder Young (The Aussie) hustled us all and absolutely destroyed us! It was blast, Everyone except the sisters came.



Slurpees: I was actually convinced that these didn't exist in Japan. There is a 7/11 on every corner but never any Slurpees. We were very excited when we found this one yesterday. We came back today and bought some. Fanta: Melon Soda flavor. Yummm. (Yes the fat kid on the left is me.)



Chocolate Cobler: I made this once with my Girlfriend before coming out here. It was really delicious and simple to make, I thought I'd give it a try again. I managed to perfectly half the recipe and replicate with all Japanese Ingredients. Seriously, it's to die for. So good. 



Kids Eikaiwa: We recently started a childrens english class at the church. Every Thursday at 5:00. The kids are all awesome. They're totally crazy too. We love teaching them though. They're all really good at English. 

Hope you all have a great week.
Love you all!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment